Difference between revisions of "Game History (player-made)"
From Path of the Vampire Wiki
|Line 523:||Line 523:|
*14th - The Levesque family, humans with ties to the Canadian mafia, moves en masse to Harper Rock.
*14th - The Levesque family, humans with ties to the Canadian mafia, moves en masse to Harper Rock. Noah Levesque, the patriarch of the family, searches for vampires and is turned upon request by Caligrace Signe.
*16th - Noah calls the Levesque family for a meeting, where he informs them all of his status as a vampire. His wife and several children opt to be turned, though some remain human and begin researching the arcane
Revision as of 20:02, 4 September 2020
This is a history of all interesting roleplay events since the creation of the game. The timeline is editable by anyone, and is open to entries concerning wars, sirings (of characters who later become level 10+), marriages, roleplay stories, deaths, political changes, formations of new factions, and similar.
When possible, be sure to add relevant reference links to entries, such as roleplay threads where the activity described in the entry takes place.
Please see the talk page for some guidance on the type of entries which may or not be preferable. Please bear in mind that this page will not be used for insulting players or their characters. Also be aware that, when adding an in character opinion, such as that held by a faction or character, it is required that you note it as an opinion in some way, so as to not confuse new members. Thank you.
- Early April, Amaranthia is the first of the vampires who have survived the Vampire Holocaust to slip through the veil and return from the Shadow Realm.
- 22nd Amaranthia purchases the old cathedral, with the intent of founding the first club owned by vampires for vampires.
- 13th - The vampire First Generation and several second gens meet for the first time, at the invitation of Zachariah Staus. They agree to form the first vampire council. During the meeting, a letter from Cobb nearly sends them all back to the shadow realm as explosives tear through the abandoned Mansion once owned by Isabella Drake. (Initial groups are Docere, Grigori, Noble, Paraih, Worthington, Quartermaine, Vedarian)
- 18th - Hellhounds bounty hunter group is established by Hellequin, becoming the city's first vampire faction.
- 20th- Zachariah Staus puts out a notice that Cobb is to be considered a traitor due to his actions of helping to send many to the shadow realm.
- 22nd - The Dragomir appear as a lineage separate from Worthington; it is founded by Nikolae and Azraeth.
- 22nd- Callista posts a list of those who have attacked the Worthington lineage and threatens them if they do not contact her post haste.
- 26th - The Necropolis Nightclub, owned by Amaranthia, is opened for business. It advertises a policy of neutrality.
- 28th- Ombrata was involved in a conflict with their bloodline Worthington's and the sub-lineage Dragomir.
- 2nd - Zachariah Staus posts the first notice that the city alert is dangerously high and asks the city to start killing those with the highest bounties in order to lower the alert.
- 5th - Isabella Drake attempts to post the same type of list for those who have attacked the Noble lineage and for rogue vampires
- 7th - The Fae attack the city in force! Invading the streets, they begin assaulting vampires and even savaging those while inside a lair.
- 9th - Hellequin posts a scathing discussion post towards the Necropolis regarding issues with the club's neutrality.
- 10th - Zachariah Staus posts a series of townhall discussions for general representative nominee's to be elected for the Council, allowing the city to question and give comments on the nominee's.
- 10th - Nick Bowstrong proposes a guild called "The companions guild" for all Allurists. The guild was in theory supposed to teach Allurists how to make a man or woman "comfortable".
- 16th - The three general representatives are elected. They are Etienne of Worthington, Eilidh of Dragomir and Garnet of Docere.
- 14th - Garnet tries to raise interest for The Laus Aeternus - The Mystic's Guild
- 27th - Representative Garnet posts a discussion topic regarding Respect, asking the community at large their views on if it should be earned or given automatically. She also discusses in another thread asking the community on how she should vote on a bill called the Masquerade Enforcement Law. This law helped start The Enforcers.
- 1st - Another General Election is held due to the fact that Garnet resigned the post.
- 2nd - Niklaus is turned by Dark Star, the latter disappearing shortly after. The Killer starts his journey as a vampire on his own.
- 5th - Helliquin posts a sighting thread for Mircea offering money for this sighting. Implied that this discussion can be used for others to post their requests to find vampires and offer rewards for the sightings.
- 6th - Zachariah Staus unveils the Masquerade Law for discussion among the vampire community. This law contains the three strikes program, and a breakdown on how rogue vampires will be dealt with by The Enforcers, along with the breakdown of how The Enforcers agency will be run.
- 7th - Azariel of Dragomir calls out Chad Worthington III and the Worthingtons retaliate after he attacks Chad and reveals his location, offering a monetary reward for those who help attack him.
- 9th - Chad Worthington III announces he is opening membership to a group known as the "Brute Squad" who will be mercenaries in Harper Rock, killing anyone for a "buck"
- 10th - Zachariah Staus seeks a headmaster for a school called "The school of the Masquerade".
- 10th - Velveteen Suggests a bill in the council (which is later posted by Zachariah Staus wanting to open up the council chambers for silent observation by those in the public who would be interested. The council was opened up that afternoon.
- 13th - Cassandra founds the The Order of Night's Embrace, Harper Rock's first vampire religious organization since the Holocaust, dedicated to the practice of Noxism.
- 13th - Rocklin addresses the council in a public discussion thread, demanding that they prove why they should be allowed to take over all of the bounty's and cut out the other bounty organizations. Zachariah Staus responds back saying that they are not trying to take out the independent groups but work with them. However he does make some accusations regarding extortion and bribery in regards to the Hellhounds.
- 13th - Chad Worthington III states that any power used on a Worthington will be considered an attack if it is not healing or powers alike to that.
- 15th - Arauchia announces the official Enforcement Agency with herself as Captain and makzuek as Co-Captain. She announces their purpose is to enforce the Masquerade Enforcement Act as previously passed by the Council.
- 16th - Velveteen posts a discussion topic in regards to the acceptability of breaking into personal homes to find rogues.
- 20th - Phoenix posts a thread [perhaps in response to Zachariah Staus trying to show that the Hellhounds are not simply "money grubbing" bounty hunters but are in fact allowing people to lower their bounties while on the Crow Bounty List.
- 23rd - Zachariah Staus announces a new vampire law that sub-bloodlines would be allowed to be in the council based on certain requirements being met.
- 30th - Chad Worthington III makes an inflammatory post in regards to the council that is titled "The Council Sucks". He accuses those that run it of allowing other vampires to die in the past and of trying to make vampire society weaker instead of stronger.
- 1st - The Reformation is posted by Zachariah Staus, essentially dissolving the old council and starting a new one.
- 1st - Zachariah Staus announces The Cloaked Sacraments as a beginnning for the 2nd incarnation of the council. Announcing that these will be the laws that all kindred are guided by. This starts a lengthy discussion in public dissecting the sacraments.
- 1st - Zachariah Staus announces a court system that will allow the public a chance to "appeal" the decisions and issues of the council. One link is posted to a topic started by Nikolae in regards to how the court will work.
- 1st - Nikolae posts a topic regarding the court system, what types of crimes warrant penalties and what the public can expect within the court.
- 3rd - Rocklin announces that he would like a meeting with rogues without a council presence.
- 5th - Asher is killed by the Dragomir, for perceived betrayal of his bloodline. Azraeth gives the kill order in conjunction with a pact made with Phoenix.
- 8th - Rocklin is killed by this same collaboration of lines.
- 11th - Quartermaine as per The council's represenative, announces an addendum to the 4th sacrament regarding being responsible for all sired childer. This addendum allows sires to disavow those childer who cause issues for society or their personal family and not be held responsible the council.
- 14th - Elizabeth Naarc and Rocklin meet to duel to the death for his own death in the part of the city war against the Grigori. Elizabeth Naarc loses and this is but one catalyst of many that has Elizabeth Naarc break off her familial ties from the Noble lineage. To date, this is the only notable duel the city has seen.
- 18th - Serenity enters the city after two weeks of aimless travel.
- 20th - Kaitlyn sires Mama Sisya, the hold doesn't take place until after Kaitlyn is already in the Shadow Realm.
- 23rd - The Sangue lead by Scorpia and Micah become a splinter bloodline. -- Mama Sisya sires ThaxllssillyiaSespr
- 27th - Rocklin announces the retirement from the Hellhounds of himself followed by Jacinthe, Mercedes, Hel Ezra, Shamus and Adele. He is subsequently killed by Phoenix. Later that night, Scorpia also announces her retirement from the Hellhounds on CrowNet, during which many other now-former Hounds also declare their disassociation with the bounty hunter group. Left almost without allies, Phoenix now begins to be hunted by several groups, namely Worthington, Dragomir, Deux Corbeaux (for the killing of Etienne) and the Tytonidae and Docere, and also by the group Rocklin left the Hellhounds with (as revenge for killing him). She swiftly goes into hiding, mostly under the protection of the Grigori and Bowstrong.
- 29th - Cassandra is killed for aiding Phoenix (namely teleporting her to safety) by the combined forces of Dragomir and Docere.
- 31st - Following a conference between the Grigori and Worthington & co., Phoenix agrees to pay a set sum and to offer a public apology to Etienne (by now back from the Shadow Realm) in exchange for her pardon with Worthington lineages. Soon afterwards, Phoenix and Chad each post an apology on CrowNet, Phoenix apologizing for killing Etienne and Chad apologizing for the killing of Cassandra.
- 1st - Serenity created The Lunar Lake Estates, a safe haven for any who needs a place (Mostly humans, but later vampires as well).
- 18th - Prudence kills the first Fadebeast (NPC) in Harper Rock.
- 21st - TMI is opened by Leiren as a place for Telepaths to learn about their path. They offer telepath realted services to the public, but for more expensive then most other places as they are a learning environment not a telepaths-r-us. -- Mama Sisya sires Drusilla
- 2nd - Kaitlyn is removed from the Bowstrong family, she kills herself. Her childer remain within the Bowstrong family.
- 10th - West recognised as a subline.
- 18th - Death Touch is founded as an independent business ran by Kayden, primarily offering healing services
- 14th - Reganleif begins opening gates within the city for everyone to use.
- 28th - Kaitlyn having been missing for months now, results in Mama Sisya asking Micah to be place into his care (not adopted), having taken on the role of sire for awhile now.
- 5th - Office of the Under Secretary for the Protection of the Masquerade is opened by Pi as a community service for the city to help educate young and older vampires alike. Helping them find ways to lower their bounty, stay off the bounty lists and notifying the community of offenders. Pi is self nominated Under Secretary.
- 12th - Wolffyn and Serenity join Reganleif and begin to also open several Gates within the city, soon calling themselves Gatekeepers.
- 5th - Ilaned Farm opens to the public offering chickens as a alternate source of blood from the current humans, rabbits, and rats.
- 6th - Serenity buys with the help of Kira and Odin the Lotus Cybercafe, which is renamed to Moonlight Lotus Cafe.
- 12th - Jonah joins the Office of the Under Secretary for the Protection of the Masquerade as Over Secretary. The scope of the Office expands to include a Training Area for new vampires, education facilities made available to them and offering of mentoring services for newlings. Focus remains on the Protection of the Masquerade.
- 16th - Valerie joins the Office of the Under Secretary for the Protection of the Masquerade as Secretary of Violations. The position’s description is public relations in respect of violations with particular focus on publication of recent offenders to CrowNet.
- 3rd - CHAPTER ONE STARTS: See Chapter History for more details.
- 8th - The Necropolis goes under siege by its staff after attacks by Caine on PsychoCliff and the supposed attack on Ripper by Amaranthia the Necropolis owner. It was later brought to the attention that Amaranthia was innocent and Liam Goodryke had transformed into her to make the attacks. All the staff without a key was fired; Leiren quit.
- 13th - Following a slight increase of Masquerade violations, it is announced on CrowNet that Tytonidae have been able to find out which vampires sell their blood to Blood Thieves (RP) - specifically it was due to Tali, with the help of her wraith. They then attack some of the vampires they witnessed selling their blood, but do not kill any of them. In the following couple of days, they share a list of sellers with the general public, letting them decide what to do with the information.
- 14th - The number of sales to Blood Thieves (RP) witnessed significantly decreases starting, and serious discussions on how to handle the Broussard start taking place.
- 20th - Hotel West open to the public.
- 21st - Hariasa founds The Fifth Column, a group of rebels that oppose the way the Masquerade is enforced.
- 6th - Veritas et Libertas announces itself to the city.
- 15th - Nothing in particular seems to happen on this date. view
- 17th - Elizabeth Naarc along with Deux Corbeaux members and friends, fend off Grigori who try to kill Leiren for crimes against Necropolis and Amaranthia. A discussion thread is started by Elizabeth Naarc questioning the Grigori Family on said attacks.
- 22nd - Serenity opens the Moonlight-Warehouse Auctions, which is the first vampire owned business that allows one to sell items that they had gathered among humans and vampires.
- 27th - Wendigo initiates the 'Blood Hunt' in an attempt to 'turn the tide' of the Broussards monopoly of the blood market. The Office of the Under Secretary for the Protection of the Masquerade donates $5,000 to the first prize winner, confirmed by Jonah as Over Secretary of the Office.
- 7th - Enver Marshall II Re-opens Oldtown Theatre and begins showing movies weekly. He does this to make a place where vampires can come together and enjoy the night without the city politics.
- 9th - A representative for the Broussard Family (who controls the Blood Thieves) contacts Mircea in order to suggest a mediation and a deal with the vampires. A due date for the a meet up to talk about this deal was set for June 21st. For more information on the Blood Thief Deal Discussion and what has been decided please go to the thread or see the Just Business Section.
- 23rd - Two weeks after the Broussard sent the offer to the vampire community, a counter-offer was delivered, which asked for a number of privileges and an exchange of contacts or ambassadors between the two groups. However, other bloodlines had secretly sent their replies in the meanwhile, not trusting the general community to come to an unanimous decision by the deadline.
- 28th - The Broussard respond to the counter-offer, and inform their contact, Mircea, of the other replies sent. The confirmation of acceptance of the counter-offer, together with a few mild requests, is presented to the community. The parties eager for war object, and a new poll is created by Wendigo, to last for three days. This is intended to get a new pulse of community feelings, in the midst of complaints about the legitimacy of the two previous polls.
- 30th - Micah sires Every.
- 2nd - Wendigo's poll ends, with a majority this time being for war (the number of voters is close to the ones in the previous polls).
- 6th - Impatient with the new debates regarding the blood thieves, Sophia Moretti sends an email to Emanuel Broussard informing him of the general hostility of the vampire community, and announcing the majority decision. She received no reply back, but was subsequently attacked by Emanuel Broussard. The names of vampires began to circulate among human criminal circles.
- 6th - After months of planning, Niklaus establishes Leviathan, the first faction whose primary objective is to promote unity and co-operation amongst vampires. Those who he considers his closest friends are his very first members.
- 17th - [Alexandrea] and Kira create Daughters of the Triple Moon, a group of females embracing what they are and their power, to learn and to grow. A sisterhood of vampires which also has a coven part for those who follow the path of the goddess.
- 30th - Emanuel Broussard, after a fight with Sophia Moretti, knocks her out and drinks her blood, stealing vampirism. He then proceeds to turn his best soldiers and some members of his family, but also former reporter Blaine Walsh. What's worse, the group of former blood thieves are reputed to have found a way of surviving on vampire blood. This allows them to gain powers very quickly. They're also said to have a heavily fortified mansion somewhere in the city. For the following days, they kill several vampires as part of the new war. Among the victims were Laurel, Lyric, Prudence, Asmodeus, Requiem, Poppy and Ryland.
- 31st - Tytonidae, led by Velveteen, managed to make it as far as the 4th floor of the Broussard lair, with only 9 vampires. Around this time, maps of the building were being made with the help of wraiths. It is around this time that some vampires begin to side with the Broussard, betraying their bloodlines and clans; among these were Momento and her sire Sliver.
- 1st - Three nights after the war started and vampires had begun to break into the Broussard Seigneur de l`Azur mansion, a large number of vampires from groups such as Altaire, Deux Corbeaux, Docere, Dragomir, Grigori, Noble, Quartermaine, Tytonidae, Vedarian and Worthington, using firm organization and thought out tactics, made it as far as the penthouse of the 7 story building, slaying gangsters, Broussard enforcers and Lieutenants on their way. After disarming a labyrinth of traps, they reached the Broussard leadership. Emanuel himself was killed by the vampire Styx. The only ones to escape were two of his henchmen. For this first time in a long while, the majority of the community co-exist in relative harmony.
- 11th - The ancient and forbidden practice of Necuratism appears, probably inspired by the Broussard acts of stealing blood. Cisava is the first vampire recorded to have fed off another, namely Phoenix. This prompts a public discussion over CrowNet on whether this practice should be accepted or forbidden. The Council's Sacraments are invoked, and most vampires just express a curiosity about the practice they feel they know too little about.
- 16th - Pi dArtois and Lancaster buy into the Necropolis and officially become co-owners of the club with Amaranthia. The club is renovated to create a bar on the upper level and the Dungeon below to cater to vampires.
- 7th - Amaranthia holds a Slave Charity Auction to commemorate the opening of the renovated Necropolis and the first to be held at the Necropolis.
- 30th - Pi dArtois orders a personal bounty on Crownet for the death of the human Owen who entered her house and later shot her childe Robert Pratt. The announcement was made on this day that Owen was sent to the hospital by d'Artois and friends. He later disappeared from Harper Rock, it appears, forever. It was rumoured the human told the police about the 'vampires' who attacked him, however, this proved to have minimal impact on human knowledge of the existence of vampires. Pi retained her position as Under Secretary of the Office of the Under Secretary for the protection of the Masquerade despite ordering the attempted murder of the human.
- 1st - The Triple Moon Temple opens officially after being worked on for some time. The noticeboard states "These are neutral grounds. No fighting or bloodshed. If someone you are hunting is hiding here, remove them first and/or contact Kira. The security is there for a reason, leave them alone. The temple is open for weddings/handfastings, relaxing, and rituals." There is a ritual altar in the back of the temple.
- 19th - Pi dArtois and Lancaster (Elliot dArtois) create their own bloodline d'Artois making the first House of Grigori official as their own sub-bloodline.
- 27th - [Alexandrea] is the first known vampire since the holocaust to give birth to a fadebeast. Click to read the RP
- 7th - Lia performs the Disenthrallment ritual for Micah and creates the Andras bloodline, separating his line from Nick Bowstrong and the rest of Worthington.
- 21st Pi dArtois was requested by Velveteen, the leader of Tytonidae to make, what Pi considered, a terrible choice. To die, to pay for her sin of helping her blood thief childe Robert Pratt, which would in turn doom Elliot her lover to starve, or help Tytonidae by forcibly learning rituals, and one in particular. Call to Blood. Pi was called to use the Call to Blood ritual, to find the childe that was hidden, expose his position and facilitate and participate in the hunt that would see him sent to the fade. Again. On that night, the relationship between Robert Pratt and Pi dArtois ceased.
- 28th - Pi dArtois and Elliot d'Artois sold their shares in Necropolis Nightclub and renovated the space they purchased in Redwood and opened the Irish Pub "Lancasters".
- 6th - Asher offers a mass apology to the city. He makes specific apologies to the Croft and Pratt lineages and to Robert Pratt. Momento in this thread showing that the reasons behind the apologies are due to previous infidelities on Asher's part.
- 19th - Asher posts a thread regarding taking control of the vampire society and a list of what should be done to keep the humans off the trail of vampires. He credits Moriah with the ideas behind his post.
- 20th - Pi and Elliot d'Artois, create the bloodline faction Canidae d'Artois. a formalized embodiment of the bloodline; adjunct to the whole. Not all who are in the bloodline will are members of the Faction and not all in the Faction will be direct descendents of Pi d’Artois. The new faction has a fortified hidden building called "The Den" located in Wickbridge. Charter members of the faction are: Aidan, Asteria, Cartis, Cytherea, Doc, Jaeger, Kainai d'Artois, Madison and Reilly.
- 1st - Momento offers up a Happy Canada day thread to the community.
- 1st - Cristiana holds an art exhibition at the Metronome.
- 10th - A small collection of the female population of the Worthington Lineage, no longer content with the chaos in their clan, and feeling as if they can bring a sense of order, decide to form the Daughters of Destiny. At this time, the faction appears to be lineage oriented, and is geared towards service to the Worthington bloodline as well as to the community. Amongst those involved are Azraeth, Prudence and Every, along with several members of the Dragomir, Sangue, and Andras sub-lineages.
- 20th - The women of Daughters of Destiny open their doors to any and all members of the Worthington Clan.
- 6th - Velveteen, leader of Tytonidae releases the New Code to the city, which modernises the Old Code designed to protect vampires. The New Code as published by Tytonidae; Tytonidae will be enforcing the New Code.
- 24th - Tulipranny Court comes into existence led by the self proclaimed Queen Elizabeth Naarc. [| The Tulipranny Court] was created after issues others had with the New Code. It is a fake court of royal's however it gained popularity with many vampires on all sides.
- 1st - The Crow begins a campaign against rogue vampires, promising high sums of money for their deaths.
- 29th- Scorpia along with her Sangue Misfits kill Isabella Drake for her personal bounty of 200,000 dollars. Their message was loud and clear to the city; "Someone might get the balls to do something about these personal bounties." Their first attempt was thwarted when Isabella Drake fadewalked to the shadow realm on the 28th, but was tracked there and forced out on Sangue's time line, the following night.
- 10th - CHAPTER TWO BEGINS: This Chapter relates to The Crow and his or her power. Topic such as Vampiric Secrecy, and the omniscience of the Crow play a prominent role. The chapter highlights the struggle between the Crow and the Wraith Guides.
- 15th - A long debate starts, pertaining to the bounty system, its merits, flaws, etc.
- 30th - At the Necropolis night club, a young man with a 'Crow Shard' shows up on the verge of death. There are several people gathered there, though Pi d'Artois is the one who searches the man, and finds the shard with a map of Harper Rock, the Quarantine Zone circled.
- 30th - Later that night, in the Quarantine Zone, several women including Pi d'Artois, CharlotteC, [Alexandrea], Phoenix, and Ariadne intercept and break up a ritual of unknown intent.
- 10th-Enver Marshall II announces Marshall Services in an outrage to the nights of hunting by the faction known as Tytonidae. An alternative service to bounty hunting and killing by crippling the offender and giving them a second chance. Other anti-masquerade and anti-Crow individuals offer their services as well, which would end up resulting in most, if not all their deaths by the Tytonidae group.
- 15th- Velveteen calls out a group for attacking her "weak" childe and being unable to kill it. She does specify Oria and Madison in this announcement.
- 15th - In response to Tytonidae's relentless killings of vampires known or formerly known to be affiliated with [[Fifth Column] (an anti-masquerade faction with no qualms about revealing vampires to humans)], Madison and her human thrall, Brick, take it upon themselves to start fighting back. For over two weeks the pair launched nightly assaults on members of Tytonidae, though Tytonidae members believe this is largely ineffective.
- 22nd- Mortll calls out Ivy Pratt for not only being a coward but attacking her childe and shooting her in the back.
- 29th - Shan is sent to the Shadow Realm by Madison after a duel to the death. This is believed, by Madison, to be the first known death of a Tytonidae member by an outside force.
- 30th - Madison is sent to the Shadow Realm by members of Tytonidae, who had to fight their way past the traps set in The Den owned by Pi dArtois while under assault by Madison and her thrall Brick. Once Tytonidae reached the level where Madison was, she took a portal to the city streets where the fight continued through several different city districts.
- 9th [Alexandrea] posts a notice that in order to draw attention to the Quarantine Zone, she will be opening up shadow gates there for any vampires interested.
- 1st - Kira sires Reginald Black, saving his 'life' after he tries to battle a fadebeast with a motorcycle helmet, trying to save Kira from it.
- 8th - Tytonidae issues a threat to [Alexandrea] to turn herself over to them after being unable to kill her for masquerade violations or they would go after her loved ones.
- 9th - [Alexandrea], Kira, Reginald Black and Luffy sit within the confines of Madison's faction building, Tutella while Tytonidae rips through the maze of traps on the main floor. All four vampires make use of the private elevator to go and attack Tytonidae at random. Luffy eventually decides to kamikaze himself and is slain. Reginald Black accepts an offer to duel and ends up killing two members of Tytonidae, Nemesis and Reanna. Jesse Fforde kills Reginald Black in a third duel. Kira duels Jesse Fforde and is killed. Madison, heavily wounded by traps and previous attacks, takes on Blake in a duel and is killed. [Alexandrea] kills Jesse Fforde in a duel before being killed by Every in a duel following. Never before has Tytonidae lost so many members to the fade and only the second instance of any member dying, both times including involvement by Madison.
- 23rd - CHAPTER THREE BEGINS: This Chapter relates to an election for the local mayor, as a result of the Prime Minister deciding to vest more powers in local authorities during crisis periods.
- 15th - CHAPTER THREE ENDS: Wyatt Bancroft wins by a landslide. More details can be found in the chapter history.
- 15th - In the early hours before sunrise, Harper Rock is bombarded with the worst storm it has seen in three decades. Though the weather reports had indicated that there was a mild winter storm coming, the extent of damages caused by the storm was not predicted by Environment Canada. On the same day, a massive 7.0 magnitude earthquake hit the Harper Rock area. The culmination of these events caused serious damage to the city's infrastructure - many buildings were damaged, trees were knocked down, and much of the riverside areas were flooded. This culminated in power outages and a high death/injury toll.
- 13th - The Administrator takes over CrowNet, claiming to have found a relic which allows him to control the 'enchanted network'. Additionally, he ensures humans remain locked out of CrowNet.
- 20th - CHAPTER FOUR STARTS: This Chapter relates to the weakening of the sundering. A choice is left for each vampire to seal the places where the sundering is weak, absorb the energy contained in them, expand the whole of the sundering, or try to minimize the size of the whole sundering.
- 19th - Ambrose Acheron, a first generation vampire returns from the shadow realm and begins to form the Acheron bloodline.
- 27th - Pi D'Artois opens a new complex building for young vampires. They are known as Sanctuary Apartments.
- 20th - A powerful siren begins to cast spells on random vampires, to make them fall in love with the first person they see. Though the spells last a short time, the idea is to disrupt vampire order.
- 21st - CHAPTER FOUR ENDS: See; Chapter History for full consequence details.
- 20th - Velveteen makes an announcement regarding the killing of a protected fledgling. Eva duels Velveteen and loses and her partners-in-crime are crippled for their help in killing a new vampire.
- 13th - The Academy, a place for fledglings to learn about the city and their new powers, is opened by Blake. Supported by other vampires and funded from his own pocket The Academy seeks to eliminate fledgling obliviousness. While no 'laws' are enforced fledglings are taught about both The Old Code and The New Code as well as about the various Skills and Powers that can be learned.
- 15th - The Day of Broken Glass: A rogue human faction comprised of various major and lesser known figures, due to the rising paranoia surrounding the supernatural world, make a daytime attack on several vampires. This confirms Markaus Lionelli's warning. Some consider this a prelude to future events which may echo The Vampire Holocaust.
- 7th - CHAPTER FIVE STARTS - This Chapter focuses on the underworld war, involving various Factions attempting to win territories, in a bid to take control of the criminal underbellyof Harper Rock. This chapter officially started after the Administrator posted a call to arms against the Lionelli and other potential dangers. Humans were also made aware of the situation, to an extent.
- 9th - Tytonidae defeats the Order of St. James, gaining control over Stag Heath, which they believe will further ensure the protection of vampires from those that would seek to eliminate all undead from Harper Rock.
- 10th - Deux Corbeaux defeats Exiled Brotherhood in a battle for Thornside Park.
- 12th - Canidae dArtois, the formal arm of the d'Artois bloodline, wins their first Territorial Battle against The Sirens to take over control of the Quarantine Zone. Pi has always supported the secrecy of the Masquerade and sought to wrestle control of this vital location to ensure it remains in hands that understand the need to keep the beings located there a secret.
- 16th - Acheron Bloodline defeats Westwall Bricks in a battle for Westwall.
- Date Unknown - Inmates defeat Disciples of Crow in a battle for Honeymead.
- 5th - The Order of St. James is permanently driven out of Harper Rock, after a final battle won by Things. After the battle Ramiro Barros goes on a rampage, attacking all vampires and those allied with vampires (such as thralls).
- 5th - Deux Corbeaux relinquishes control of Thornside Park back to Disciples of Crow.
- 6th - Acheron Bloodline defeats Disciples of Crow in a battle for Cherrydale.
- 7th - The Sirens defeats Shedim in a battle for Bullwood, retaining their hold on the area.
- 7th - Deux Corbeaux defeats the leader of the Exiled Brotherhood despite losing a Territorial Battle for River Rock.
- 11th - Legion of the Otter defeats Lionelli Family in a battle for Elmworth.
- 15th - A. R. E. S. has its first informal meeting, an interest check of sorts to see who, in the supernatural community, would be willing to work towards a common goal. The main focus of the meeting is the military presence in Harper Rock, though it soon becomes clear that there is more to it for the budding faction. Anonymity is one of the key selling points for the membership.
- 26th - Lionelli Family defeats Helheim in a battle for Gullsborough, retaining their control of the area.
- 26th - The Sirens defeat the Westwall Bricks in a battle for the Sewers South, retaining their control of the area.
- 3rd - Tytonidae defeats Exiled Brotherhood in a battle for River Rock.
- 4th - The Exiled Brotherhood is permanently driven out of Harper Rock after a final battle against Tytonidae.
- 9th - Disciples of Crow defeat Acheron Bloodline in a battle for Thornside Park, retaining their control of the area.
- 10th - Acheron Bloodline relinquishes control of Westwall to Westwall Bricks and control of Cherrydale to Yongheng Triads.
- 13th - Black Heart defeats Westwall Bricks in a battle for Westwall.
- 14th - Deux Corbeaux defeats Westwall Bricks in a battle for Coastside. The Westwall bricks are permanently defeated.
- 31st - CHAPTER FIVE ENDS
- 9th - Voodoo Dragons defeat Lionelli Family in a battle for Honeymead and take control of Honeymead
- 7th-Voodoo Dragons defeated Black Heart in a battle for Westwall and gain a new territory with that.
- 5th-Voodoo Dragons defeated Lionelli Family in a battle for Thornside Park, and gain control of that territory.
- 5th-Voodoo Dragons massacre The Sirens in a battle for Sewers South. With this defeat, the Siren's Queen was killed by the faction.
- 3rd-Tytonidae defeats the Lionelli Family in a battle for Moss End. Tytonidae gain the territory.
- 26th-Helheim challenge Deux Corbeaux for Coastside. Elizabeth single handedly defends the territory and defeats them, retaining control of the faction's territory. (this is the first NPC vs Player battle to be won by one character/player).
- 14th - The Levesque family, humans with ties to the Canadian mafia, moves en masse to Harper Rock. Noah Levesque, the patriarch of the family, searches for vampires and is turned upon request by Caligrace Signe.
- 16th - Noah calls the Levesque family for a meeting, where he informs them all of his status as a vampire. His wife and several children opt to be turned, though some remain human and begin researching the arcane.
- 28th - Noah Levesque crosses paths with Ephraim Steele, leader of the Order of Steel paladins, and the two trade gunfire and steel in Ironwood Grove. The brief fight ends in Ephraim's favor, with Noah badly wounded and retreating to find sanctuary.