Whoops! The default skin for your wiki, defined in
dusk, is not available.
Your installation seems to include the following skin. See Manual: Skin configuration for information how to enable it.
- If you have just installed MediaWiki
- You probably installed from git, or directly from the source code using some other method. This is expected. Try installing some skins from mediawiki.org's skin directory, by:
- Doing this should not interfere with your git repository if you're a MediaWiki developer.
- If you have just upgraded MediaWiki
- MediaWiki 1.24 and newer no longer automatically enables installed skins (see Manual: Skin autodiscovery). You can paste the following line into
LocalSettings.php to enable the installed skin:
wfLoadSkin( 'dusk' );
- If you have just modified
- Double-check the skin names for typos.
Lists of pages
Login / create account
Users and rights
Recent changes and logs
Media reports and uploads
Data and tools
Redirecting special pages
High use pages