It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:43 am

Hello, Journal.

For journals, solo stories, or roleplay threads set at any point in the past. Does not use the automated random events system.
  • Author

Luna_Starphase

Hello, Journal.

PostSat Jun 17, 2017 3:16 pm

"Journal Entry; One.

I have lost track of time, the minutes, hours, days, weeks and months. Even the years. I barely know what I am doing half the time. I sometimes forget that the world is no longer how it once was. I walk into random homes, sometimes empty, sometimes filled with memories of those who once were there, sometimes even a corpse or two. But all I have to do is lay down on that couch, bed or even the floor. Pretending the outbreak never happened and think I am in my bed, and about to head down to my gallery and share my dreams, thoughts, with so many. Though I also think about burgers, and fries. GOD I miss both. Good ole fashion milkshake too. But I also know those days are long gone.
--
Recently I came across a group, the Survivors Negan to be exact. I only met him by chance apparently, also he is the leader he says. He wanted me to join his group and fight to live. He claims I remind him of himself and few others. I never gave him an answer but I am close to where his people are and told him I may return with one, or maybe I wont. He seemed to oddly accept that. I also believe he only did because I was alone with barely anything to offer. He told me about another group run by a man name Rick, apparently they are not good people. But who am I to judge? I have blood stained hands and everything else I guess we will see what happens next.
--
Do I go back or do I leave? For once I have no answer.

Sincerely, Luna."
Last edited by Luna_Starphase on Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Luna_Starphase

Re: Hello, Journal.

PostTue Jun 20, 2017 4:25 pm

"Journal Entry; Two.

I have to decide if I want to go back to Negan and /join/ his group. Something seems off with him and yet he continues to tell me Rick is the one who is the /evil/ man in this whole situation. He shows no mercy, he kills with no reason, the list goes on. But why would a single man such as Negan care to try to convince me that someone is evil unless he was hiding something himself. I do not trust him nor the man he speaks of. I have been on my own since the beginning, I met a few along the way. Some died, some went off on their own and some I had to take their lives in order to live another day.
--
I do not fear Negan, the zombies nor death. I fear of making the wrong decision, helping the wrong person or person(s). I am not a saint, I am surely a sinner. But I also do my best to make the right choices in the moment, even if someone may not live to see another day. But the bottom line is, I NEED to live, I am the only one that I can count on and I am the only one who understands me. I regret none of my choices, and I want to continue down the road of no regret. A part of me feels, believing Negan I would live in regret...but yet that other part of me, who is so very curious wants to see who he really is. Maybe even stop him if he is not who he says he is.
--
All I know is I will survive, no matter what it takes, who lives it does.

Sincerely, Luna.

Return to Survivor Stories