It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:19 pm

All Alone [OPEN]

For roleplay set in Oregon's undead-infested streets, where unexpected horrors lurk around every corner. Uses the automated random events system, and gives 20% extra loot.
  • Author

Kromatic

All Alone [OPEN]

PostThu Jun 29, 2017 12:19 am

OOC: (( I'm not sure if anyone uses this RP site anymore, I've been the only one using it since the 20th of June I believe. That's why this is called All Alone. I'm using to signify AJ's journey through a possibly dead world, where he truly is All Alone, at least for now. If anyone out there wants to use this site to roleplay TWD and is reading this, PLEASE JOIN! It's seriously so empty and lonely here. If any registered members are reading this, please come back. Just take sometime out of your busy day to write a creative narrative :) That's all, enjoy me being the only one of this site as I attempt to build something out of it. ))

AJ had awoken from a good night of sleep. He dreamt of colors that seemed to be out of this world. He was used to having dreams that had no meaning and just appeared beautiful to him. As AJ sat up in his bed, he rubbed his eyes and looked around at all the garbage and useless junk that laid across the floor of the bedroom. It reminded him of his house when he was growing up. Just simply thinking of his home made him antsy and angry. He shook those thoughts out of his head before standing up and looking out the window, back at the Salem skyline, and the mountain range that guarded behind it. He wondered if he should leave this nice home that he found in order to scavenge for more supplies in the dead, empty city.

Still pondering that thought, he walked out the room and straight to the front door before taking a few steps outside. He looked up and down the empty suburban street. Nothing. Just the haunting whispers of the breeze against the leaves of the forest that stood to the front of him. AJ walked off the porch and started walking down the streets. He didn't know where he was heading, but he decided to try and come up with lyrics in his head, like he usually did to pass the time.

The breeze among the trees, the sound that makes me feel free? Nah, that's not good enough, he thought to himself.

Kromatic

Re: All Alone [OPEN]

PostThu Jun 29, 2017 12:56 am

Along AJ's walk, he looked inside some cars. Inside one was a duffle bag. Through natural curiosity, he searched it and found a katana in fairly good condition. He became somewhat ecstatic at having a new weapon, but it also reminded him of a friend of his that used to always have a katana with him. AJ really wanted to test out his new weapon. So as he continued on his walk, he found a few wandering walkers. Grinning, he made his way up to them before swing the elegant sword, cutting the head of one of the walkers clean off. The other walker turned to AJ before shambling to him. AJ turned to it before swing the katana like a woodsman chopping wood straight down onto the walkers head, immediately stopping it in it's tracks. AJ couldn't help but feel all giddy at his new toy. He decided to let out a laugh before heading back down the road, checking out the cars as he did.

Return to Out There