From Path of the Vampire Wiki
I'm working on a walk through/tip sheet for the tutorial hub. I'd like to put a link to it on this page when done. Would that be okay and in which section? ~Ally
- I don't see that being a problem though I am going to put all the information on a new page to change the title. I don't think have "for PoV" is needed since this wiki is specifically for Path of the Vampire. Lizzie Llewellyn 16:36, 20 February 2015 (MST)
Thank you!!! <3 [[User:Alexandrea|]] 17:44, 21 February 2015 (MST)
Updated as of the date on my signature.-Azraeth 17:25, 6 March 2016 (MST)
Path and Blood
This is a perfect example of a conundrum that I was grappling with once before to prefer to choose on addressing it here.
The information that I removed:
<quote>It should be noted that if you are playing as a human, the grid will appear not to have names on it, instead you will see squares filled with what look like human NPCs. This is to ensure a sense of realism as it applies to humans knowing who is or is not a vampire. The plus side to this, is that human playable characters (PCs) appear the same as human NPCs. As such, be careful who you share your character's identity with. You should also learn the mechanics for how another character might learn your character's identity. Those include:
- Your character being caught by a camera in a player owned location.
- Your character using powers on another character.
- Your character being attacking another character.
If you are unsure if an action will reveal your character's identity, you should be sure to ask more experienced players on the appropriate forum.</quote>
because it is no longer relevant to PoTV, but so far as I know it's still par for the course over on Blood. How do I update an entry to make its information relevant in a way where it can still apply sufficiently with both games? Inputs welcomed! Ripper 04:58, 23 August 2017 (MDT)
- If information would apply to both games, you simply update the page to reflect that, such as with most gameplay articles. Any canon pages should already be split based on either Blood or Path canon. If a gameplay (or otherwise) page diverges between the 2 games, then you just need to make a section for both. I. E. Related to PVP, you would have a section for Blood detailing how PVP works on Blood, and a section for Path related to how PVP works on path, etc. -Azraeth 07:10, 25 August 2017 (MDT)
- IDs were removed from both Blood and Path, so what you have is good for both. - Amalea 10:53, 3 September 2017 (MDT)